So the 21 does seem to work out well for most. This party will also be a farewell to Adam and Becky before they leave for the wild wild west!
I was thinking dinner around 6:30; I will make a tomato basil soup, bread bowls, and crackers and a cheese ball. If you guys could bring the odds and ends, fruit, vegetables, dessert, drinks you know what you like. If someone dares to make another soup that would be awesome. I will have plates, cups, etc... Just post what you will do on the blog so others can figure out what they will do.
Then theres the question of what to do after dinner, ideas are very welcome we could just mingle, or do a white elephant gift, or some kind of game???
THERE ARE NO INVITATIONS, STRICTLY WORD OF MOUTH SO INVITE WHO YOU TALK TO, EVERYONE IS WELCOME!
I'll post directions to my house later, if you have any other comments/questions, post 'em or
e-mail me at brobutton@gmail.com
p.s. this is my first planning/gathering event so there's bound to be some screw ups.
Saturday, December 01, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
14 comments:
Hooray! Sounds great. Let me know what you would like me to bring. Also, I am not sure what to do about Claire. SHe goes to bed around 7:00, but I know that people would love to see her. What do you suggest?
Thanks, Brooke. You are so sweet. And we are so excited to see everyone!
I would be happy to make another kind of soup... how does creamy vegetable sound?
Christine I've got a play pen I can set up in my room that you can lay her down in if you want, we could wear her out real fast for you, then she'll sleep like a log.
Becky that sounds yummy! Thanks a bunch!
My mom has another play pen if anyone else wants to lay their kids down. And I have my bed we can line with pillows.
MMM...creamy vegetable! If that's the same soup I've already had I'm getting excited! And I'll be coming with no husband...hope that's okay!!!!! I would love to bring something though. I will bring my dessert that feeds a lot! It's Texas Sheet Cake and it's like brownies! So that will be my contribution!!!
I will bring some type of fruit salad. Justin is scheduled to work that day, but we'll see what we can do. I might be Karen's date! Or I guess Molly's, either way!! And I wish Molly went to bed at 7, but she doesn't!! Ha ha!
Fun! Thanks a million Brooke. I'll bring drinks, and I could also make another dessert - do you think we'll need another one Karen? I can't wait!
the more desserts the better I think! :)
I will bring a green salad. Also, I will bring Claire and we will see how she does. If she gets too tired tnen I will try puttin her down there!
Kath, I agree with Karen -- the more desserts, the better!! ;)
I am so excited! Thanks for doing this. It will be so fun to see everyone. What can I bring... Salad, veggies?
I have an idea instead of white elephant gifts. We could do an ornament exchange. We all have have christmas trees and I am sure we could all use another ornament. Just a thought.
So I am guessing we are bringing our husbands to this?
Brooke if you need another soup I can make broccoli cheese soup, or as I said before, I can bring a salad or veggies.
Jane I don't really have a number of who's coming yet but anything you want or have time to make I'm sure will be eaten. Husbands are definatly welcome!
I plan to be there. I don't know what I want to bring and since I change my mind all the time, it will just be a suprise! I am excited. Thanks for putting it together Brooke!
That sounds like so much fun!! Brook we have some family plans that day/night and I'm not sure when we will be done. I will let you know for sure as the date gets closer. If we come I will bring a dessert or drinks. Thanks for doing this!!
Post a Comment