Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Emily Wilson





I just wanted to let everyone know that our sweet baby girl was born on November 28th at 4:31 AM. She weighed 6.9 lbs and was 18 inches long. She has tons of brown hair and two cute little dimples. We haven't decided who she looks like yet so as time goes on we will post more pictures.




10 comments:

Whitney said...

CONGRATS Karlie! I am so happy for you guys, she beautiful! I'm so glad that you are doing well and that everything went well! Can't wait to see more pictures!

Karen said...

YAY! Congrats! I'm glad she came in November like you wanted her too! She sure is cute!!!!!

Brooke said...

She's beautiful! congrats!

Becky said...

An early bird! That's so wonderful. I'm happy for you guys.

Anonymous said...

Karlie!! I'm so happy for you and Scott. I want to come see you and cute little Emily!!

Nicole said...

Congratulations! Wow you must be so happy that she was early and that it all worked out fine!! She is such a cutie! Hope you are doing well.

Christine said...

How exciting! Congrats

Janessa Whatcott said...

Congratulations!! She looks beautiful!!

Patrice Pedersen said...

Congrats Kar, I hope everything went smooth for ya!! She is a doll!

Meredith Rock said...

What a beautiful baby girl Karlie! Congratulations!!