This was the day before Halloween
we went to Gardner Village to
see all the witches. We had a lot
of fun!
Ryan finally got a church calling he does mutual for the 14-15 year old boys which includes weekly mutual and 1 major all day event/or campout once a month. CRAZY!
Not much more to report, although I did feel the baby move for sure for the first time a few days ago!
I hope everyone's holidays have been great! We all need to get together and mingle before everyone's schedules get too crazy! So I was thinking maybe a "Party" except not really cuz those who know me know I'm not capable of such things. But if people were to come to my house one night it might be fun! I was thinking December 10-15 exept Tuesday. Let me know if its even possible for anybody.
MERRY CHRISTMAS!
7 comments:
I would love to get together and finally see your house! I have finals the week of the 10th, so if people can do it the week after that, that would be fabulous! Your family is so cute Brooke!
Cute kids! Seth and I fly in on the 15th so if we could do something after that it would be great!
Brooke I love you! You could totally throw a party and it WOULD be fun!! Let's do it for sure! I love the pics, so cute. Pick a date and we'll try to make it!
Brooke I love your cute little family!! I can't wait till I am like you guys! I would love to come and see everyone. Let me know if you need any help. Seriously!!
Cute pictures!!! I still can't believe another one's on the way! :) I would love to have a "get together" at your house! Just let us know when and if you need help!
Hey! What a darling family you guys have. Cool that you felt the baby move. I'll chime in the same as everybody else: LET'S PARTY!! I would be happy to help out. Let me know what you need!
Goodness gracious you guys are such the perfect family! So cute!
Post a Comment