This next week is slim pickins but these are the dates that we have available
Saturday December 15
Monday December 17
Friday December 21
I'm working on getting Wednesday 19 I'll let you know
just let me know if any of these days will work for you they'll all be at night
unless it works better for people to have it during the day?
Oh yeah! My brother got his mission call today and he's going to St. Louis, Missouri Nicole's hometown! He leaves January 23 we're way excited!
Wednesday, November 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
My vote is for december 21st!! We are driving over from denver that day! So that's the only possible day we could maybe make it, however, I would LOVE to see everyone!
I think any of those days would work. (Not sure if Bryce could make it...but that's okay I guess!)
We could also do it on Wednesday 19
I think we can finagle (is that how you spell that crazy word?) it and be there any of those dates...
That's awesome about your bro!! I'm excited for him.
Actually, I just checked Adam's finals schedule. He's booked solid on Wednesday the 19th, so I don't think we could make it then.
I also vote for the 21st!! Jeff will be finished with finals by then. Can't wait!! We could all bring some food or something.
The 19th would work best for me, but I'm sure there won't be a day that everyone can make it. So, just plan it for whenever and I'll try to stop by.
I'm not quite sure about Justin's schedule since he's trying to switch shifts at the moment, but I will totally be there!! And congrats to Kirk!! I didn't the papers were in and everything!! How exciting!
Any of those days works for us! The 21st seems like the best for everyone right now.
Lets be honest, It depends when the baby comes. So just plan it and we will try to be there. Thanks!
Post a Comment