Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!!

It has been forever since I've written anything on here and I thought it would be a great time to tell you all that I'm thankful for you!!

Life is good - Jeff and I are living in Provo while he finishes up his bachelor's degree in International Relations. He's in the process of applying to grad schools for an MPA. The schools are all over the country but I'm hoping for BYU or the U or a school in California. We'll find out next spring and I'm excited. I'm working at an accounting firm in Orem. I am also taking the GRE because I really want to go back to school, but I'm not applying anywhere yet. I'm going to wait until we figure out where we'll be and then maybe start some kind of program in the next couple of years.

I don't have much else to say other than have a fabulous Thanksgiving!! Eat lots!

3 comments:

Brooke said...

Glad things are going well for you guys! HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Becky said...

It's about time we heard from you! ;) Yum, I'm so excited for Thanksgiving.

Janessa Whatcott said...

Happy Thanksgiving!! I am glad to hear that you are doing well.