I thought that it would be fun to post our Christmas card online instead of sending a bunch out. I hope that everyone is having a great holiday season anis able to spend some time with the ones that they love! Merry Christmas! Love you all!
Even though we've changed and we're all finding our own place in the world, we all know that when the tears fall or the smile spreads across our face, we'll come to each other because no matter where this crazy world takes us, nothing will ever change so much to the point where we're not all still friends.
9 comments:
What a great picture!! Merry Christmas! ;)
That is such a cute picture! I love the 2 of your son! Merry Christmas
Adorable!! What a cute family!! :)
Very cute! And you are gorgeous! Too bad we aren't really twins!!!!!
I love the layout and the snow! Drew is so handsome. You look great.
Too cute Janessa. And what a very good idea posting it on the blog! Have a Merry Christmas with your cute family!
You're such a beautiful family! Merry Christmas!
What a beautiful family! Merry christmas!
You have the cutest little family! HOpe you are doing well!
Post a Comment