Friday, December 28, 2007

Merry Christmas late,,,












Hello everyone! I just wanted to say Merry Christmas to everyone. I don't get as much time as I used to so I don't post much or check the blog. When Emily is sleeping I have to choose what must be done and then if there is time then what I want to get done. All you mothers know how this goes. It has been a very busy month for us but in between all the Christmas stuff we blessed our little baby on December 23rd. Scott and I had a lot of family in town that we wanted to be at the blessing so we decided to bless her really early. We did it at Scotts parents so we wouldn't have to take her to church. These area few more pictures of Emily. Our Christmas card picture we used and she has been a little sick and the only place that she would sleep was in her tub. Silly baby but it helped her sleep. Hope everyone had a great Christmas!! The Wilsons

3 comments:

Brooke said...

That's nice to get over with now you can enjoy!

Janessa Whatcott said...

She is such a doll!! Don't forget to sleep yourself!! Remember the dirty dishes will always be there, as will the laundry to do, but children are always changing so try to relax and take time for yourself so you will have the energy to keep up with them! I am so happy for you, she is absolutely beautiful!!

Becky said...

She is precious. Yeah, Colt always loved to sleep in kind of an upright position... Silly. ;)