Monday, December 31, 2007

Baby Shower!

Who: Laura Bird and baby Haylee

Where: Meg Miller's
1177 East 8600 South Sandy, UT 84094

When: Saturday, January 12th
11 am -1 pm
A light lunch will be served

Invitations will be in your mailboxes soon!

Please respond in the comments if you will be able to make it so Meg knows how much food to prepare. Also, if you'd like to help, talk to Meg! Thanks!

6 comments:

Brooke said...

I'll be there! Just tell me what you want me to bring

Nicole said...

Great Brooke! I have no idea what to tell you to bring. Give Meg a call...she's in charge of food. I have no idea what the plan is!

Karen said...

I'll be there.

Becky said...

I'm pretty sure I'll be there! Sounds like we are taking off on the 15th. I'm so glad I'll get to support Laura and see a lot of you again.

Nicole said...

Oh good Becky! I was hoping you could make it!!

Jacee Coles said...

I'm planning on coming unless there's an earthquake or something. :) What's Meg's #?