Monday, December 17, 2007

THIS FRIDAY

Just a couple things.
I need to know a rough estimate of who is coming by Thursday so we can get the bread bowls; If you know someone who is coming that hasn't posted just list their name for me.

I think that we will just hang out after dinner, unless you are dying to play a game with everyone, then you can bring one.

I'm pretty sure that's all Oh wait if anyone is trying to decide on what to bring we're lacking in the goodies department!

Thanks for helping and I hope your week goes well! And I'll see you on Friday!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jeff and I will be there. Can't wait!

Becky said...

I talked to Lori. She said she and Tim are a maybe... They might be heading to Colorado that day for Christmas. And I know Allison can't come.

Whitney said...

Jake and I will try to be there. I'll know better later, since we are driving to utah that day! But hopefully we'll be able to leave here in time.

Becky said...

I think Lori is a no now.

Jacee Coles said...

I'm a maybe.

Jane and Stuart said...

Stu and I will be there with a plate of goodies.

Jane and Stuart said...

Brooke what is your address?

Brooke said...

I sent my address to everyone in an e-mail