Monday, December 03, 2007

Advent Calendar

I was checking out my cousin's blog today and saw the cutest advent calendar ever that she made!! I try to be crafty, and sometimes succeed and sometimes don't, but I totally want to make this!! I don't have these stamps or anything, but I think I will just make some minor adjustments and make something work. I'll post a pic on my blog if I finish it and it looks decent! But here is the link to check out the tutorial:
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/resources/tutorials/advent_calendar/
See what you think!

5 comments:

Brooke said...

That is the cutest thing ever! While you at the store just buy 2 of everything and you can make a practice one and then you can give that one to me! Just kidding but it is way awesome! I'll get more details later!

Nicole said...

Ha ha ha! I'll charge you 50 bucks! :) I think I'm headed to the store tomorrow. If I finish by the party maybe I'll bring it.

Janessa Whatcott said...

That is so cute, your will be just as good and they will probably ask you if they can use it as a demo!!

Laura said...

So, after you finish it, will you teach me how to make it? I know there are instructions, but I just want a personal tutor from a pro like you!

KaRLie said...

That is so cute. I showed it to my mother in law and she is making one. Thanks for the great idea!!