
First of all hello to everyone! What a fabulous idea! I hope everything's going well for everyone. These are my babies Hallie and Blake on Halloween, as you can tell Hallie is really excited about carving pumpkins. All's well at the Button end, our house is nearing completion but not there yet. We hope to be in sometime in January, but we all know construction is never on time. Hallie is sick now, but is mainly an angel. She speaks fluent Chinese Jibberish and is now working on the Engish language, putting 2 or 3 words together at a time. It is so much fun to hear her start to talk, her latest is sound, she starting to wonder what she's hearing. Blake is sleeping through the night now and is close to crawling, but not yet. Ryan and I are going to be using our wells fargo rewards points at the end of this month to go to Kauai! We are so excited, Ryan probably more just cuz I'm the mom and have some kind of attachment to my kids. It'll be a nice break before kids start coming again.
Anyway, today I was watching Oprah and this remarkable woman figured out the baby language. She has photographic sound (don't quite know how to say that). Christine is the only one with a newborn so she will have to test it. All babies make 5 sounds (words) out of reflex. Since this lady has amazing ears she figured it out. Hear's the site.
http://www.oprah.com/tows/pastshows/200611/tows_past_20061113.jhtml
Now all of you can start having babies! Yea!
Ryan's kind of freaking out, the computers making crazy sounds but there are three pages to read and it tells you the "words" they make it is fascinating!
See ya later!
4 comments:
Brooke these pictures are adorable!! I love it! You'll have to keep posting pictures because your kids are so cute!!
Man your kids are cute!
Yay Brooke! Your posting finally worked out! I'll have to ditto what Nicole and Cami said...your kids are definitely cute! You are one lucky mom! :) I'm glad you two are taking a vacation though! It will be fun to get away. Just make sure you take pictures of your kids with you. That's what my sisters always do! :)
Brooke, I notice Halley's apron with BJ Jones and Eric Mcallister's signatures. Did you steal that from your mom?? (: (:
Post a Comment