
Hey everyone! I hope everyone had a happy Halloween. Personally, I'm sad it's over because it's one of my favorite holidays. Adam and I were a cop and convict!
I'm glad I finally joined this blog! I miss all of you and want to hang out with everyone sometime! I think Ginger is right, we should all do something for the holidays.
Just for an update, Adam and I are living in Murray. I officially graduated from the U in August with a BA in English. It feels so good to be done! I work at the U for a former professor who has a business called Yourstory: Record and Remember. We record people's life stories onto CDs (usually older people). It's really fun, and if anyone wants to have me interview one of their grandparents or anything, give me a call (243-4978) or e-mail me (meredith.rock@gmail.com). The website is www.yourstory.utah.edu. It's a really good family Christmas gift to give everyone a copy of your grandparent(s) life stories. Plus it's good for geneaology/family history work!
Adam is working on his Bachelor's in Communications at the U. He still works at Mstar, an internet/cable/phone service provider. He is so busy that lately he has been working all night long! We are going to Phoenix to visit his family for Thanksgiving. I'm excited!
Well it's really good to see everyone's updates! Congrats to everyone on recent babies! See y'all later!
p.s. Laura and Meghan, cute pictures!
No comments:
Post a Comment