Wednesday, November 22, 2006

I'm thankful for...

You!! :) You guys are all awesome friends. I love this holiday because being thankful means eating a lot of food. I agree, no Christmas stuff until after Thanksgiving. Starting Friday I will be celebrating Christmas in full force the entire month of Dec, including parties, a NY trip, plays, etc. I hope I can see at least some of over the Christmas break! We should all get together. Also, if you ever feel like coming out here to visit, I'd love it! You're all welcome to stay with me anytime.

I hope you all have exciting plans for the weekend--I'll be going to my grandparents' (and probably be the only person under the age of 50).

2 comments:

Karen said...

Kathryn~
You are so cute! I'm jealous that you are going to NY and most importantly I'm jealous that you are going to plays! They are my favorite! When are you coming into town? If we know when you are here maybe we can plan some sort of get together! I would love that! Sara gets home on the 22nd so maybe we could do some sort of homecoming party for her after Christmas! Oh...I like that idea! Have a happy weekend! Sorry you are going to be the youngest person there...that's never fun! :)
Love ya, Karen

Nicole said...

I'm thankful for you Kath! I really would like to come and visit you in DC! I have never been that far east and I know it must be a very cool place to visit!