Monday, November 13, 2006

Jewelry Party!

Hey everyone! I am having a jewelry party this Saturday, Nov. 18th at my mom's house in Sandy from 11 am-1 pm or whenever. I hope most of you have recieved an invitation by now. A few people in my family have, so hopefully you have. I would love for everyone to come and also bring a friend or your mom, sister, whoever! I have invited all of our friends and my mom has invited some people in the ward. It's just going to be an open house, so drop by whenever.

The company is called Lia Sophia. I went to a party in September and thought it would be fun to do with our friends and anybody who wanted to come! You can look up their website and check out their jewelry if you'd like at http://www.liasophia.com/nora. Also, if you can't come on Saturday but you would still like something, just let me know and I can order it for you, even up to the following Wednesday I believe (the party doesn't officially close until then). Even if you don't want to buy anything you can come and look and just chat with everyone! It's totally a no pressure thing.

I look forward to seeing all of you! If you have questions let me know!

Nicole

No comments: