I'm so glad that people are finally posting! Hopefully this is a regular occurence! Ginger...I can guarantee that you will be so happy to be done with school. Coming home from work and having no homework is one of the best feelings ever! I still enjoy it and I've been done for almost a year now! :) I really don't have a lot to say because there really isn't anything exciting in my life that often! All I do is work all day and sit at home all night while Bryce does homework! But work is fun! :) We do go on vacations every once in awhile, so that's fun. The only reason why we go on vacations is to watch football though! If any of you have ever seen Fever Pitch...that is pretty much Bryce, but he likes all college football rather than just one team. We went to Chicago in October to see Notre Dame play Stanford. It was definitely fun and I got a vacation out of it so I'm not complaining. I don't have any of those pictures on my work computer though so I can't post any cute pictures. We are already planning next year's football trip and we might be going to a Tennesse game. That will be exciting because that is my favorite team (besides the U of course). I chose Tennessee when we first started dating because I liked their colors the best! Ha...girls and football! :) Anyways, sorry I don't have any exciting news but I do hope that everyone is doing well! Have a happy day!
Love ya, Karen
Friday, November 03, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment