Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Layers Clothing

Hey everyone! I wanted to let all of you know that I am the newest distributor for Layers Clothing company! I am really excited and think it will be a really fun thing. Yesterday I got my starter kit which has 19 samples of their Autumn line they are currently featuring. Now I'm ready to throw some parties!! Here is the website if you would like to check them out. They have some really cute shirts right now I must add:
www.layersclothing.com
For those of you who have never been to a "tee party" as they are called, here is how they work. First I give you (the hostess) invitations to invite all your friends and family that you want to come. You send them out about 2 weeks before your party and then call and see who's coming if you want an idea and to remind people! Then I show up on the date you choose and bring my samples so that everyone can try the shirts on and figure out what size they are. I have catalogs with me showing pictures of the whole line including the sizes, colors, and prices for each.

The great thing about being a hostess is that you earn free shirts! The hostess benefits are 8% of the sales of your party before taxes towards any Layers shirts. Also, you receive 20% off towards any five shirts (I assume you would do this if you wanted more shirts after your 8% ran out).

If you have any questions or are interested in having a party or you know of someone who might, let me know! Give me a call or email me! I own a few of their shirts that I bought previous to becoming a distributor and I love them. They are no only cute, but they are also comfortable and of course modest!

No comments: