Wednesday, November 22, 2006

HAPPY TURKEY DAY

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone! I can't believe how fast this year has flown, especially how fast November has gone. I have to say I'm a bit jealous of Nicole for becoming a Layers distributor. They are probably my most favorite shirts. I think I wear them almost every day, either as a shirt or as an under shirt since they are modest and LONG! Hallelujah for that! :) The long torso-ed people need a little break sometimes and luckily long shirts are the "in thing" right now. We just need more people to sell long inseam pants. I went to Express the other day to get pants for work and only a select few styles came in long. What's the deal with that? Don't they realize that there are tall people out there that don't enjoy walking around in either floods or the same pants every day because they don't come in long? I'm not talking about jeans...I can find those at my favorite jeans store...Buckle, but work pants are hard to come by (at least I think they are). So there's my plug for 2 clothing lines...Buckle and Layers! :) Well, I really didn't have too much to write about! I just hope everyone has a happy holiday this week. And after tomorrow (turkey day) people can put their Christmas decorations up. I don't know why but it really bugs me that people already have their trees and lights up already. What about Thanksgiving? :) Bryce told me that I'm letting it get to me too much, but I guess I have my own opinions right! Well, have a fun weekend everyone!
Love ya, Karen

2 comments:

Nanette said...

Karen,
I couldn't agree with you more about Christmas decorations! There is a house on my street with a giant blow-up turkey. It makes me smile every time I see it.

Nicole said...

Yes dido to the Christmas stuff before Christmas. And Nan, I see a blow-up turkey on the way to my apt. too! You can't skip Thanksgiving. If you try to forget about a holiday of giving thanks, what kind of a person are you?