hi everyone!!! I have looked at this friends blog a few times, but have never had time to figure out how to post something, but I think I finally figured it out...so we'll see if this works. This is such a great idea, it's so fun to hear how everyone is doing. By the way, Meredith- I loved your guys' halloween costumes!
Me and Ty are doing well, we're living in Provo (but I still hate BYU football- probably even more than before). We're both in school and graduating in April!!! Yeah!! I'm in dental hygiene school and really love it. I'll actually be sad when I graduate. Nicole and Justin came in to our clinic to get their teeth cleaned a couple of weeks ago- it was so fun! Ty has a job in Los Angeles, so we'll be moving out there at the end of the summer. Before we move, we're going to go to Thailand for 2 months (hopefully with Nanette and Jared!) for our last big trip before we start working our lives away. But if anyone wants to go to California next year, you'll have a free place to stay!
It's so fun to see all the new baby pictures. Christine- Claire looked SO adorable in that little pumpkin, I can't believe how much hair she has! Well, I really have no exciting news in my life- but I'm glad I finally figured this out. I hope to hear from you all soon!
love,
em
Monday, November 06, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thailand!!!!! For 2 months!!!!! Man, I wish I could live that life! :) You are one lucky duck! I will be sad when you move to California though! I know I don't see you that often now, but I will miss you at showers! But congrats on being close to being done. You will love it! I'm happy you finally wrote though! It's nice to hear about what's going on! Tell Tyler Hi! :)
Love ya, Karen
Post a Comment