Sunday, December 16, 2007

New edition



Hey there friends, I thought it was about time to post. It has been a really really long time.... So Things are great. We moved into a new house about 2 months ago. I really like it. The house is awesome and the neighborhood is perfect. There are alot of young couples that live around us, so we have prospects of future friends, it we get out to meet some people. Clint graduated on Friday!! HEYYYYY!! Finally!!! We were pretty excited! But our most exciting news is the birth of our newest edition, Miss Raini Pedersen! She was born on December 11, at 9:52 am. After a fun night at the hospital, and a quick delivery she was born. Everything went smooth. I thought life was going to be so hard with 2 kids. I never knew how I could love anyone as much as I love Bode, but it is amazing how much love you can have for your kids. She is beautiful in every way and I can't think of anything more amazing than bringing children into this world. Anyway, sorry for getting so sentimental. I just love all you guys and hope you are enjoying your Christmas season!

12 comments:

Brooke said...

Congats! I'm so happy for you, she is so beautiful! I'm glad you like your neighbors!

Tyler and Emily said...

She's beautiful! Congrats!!

Karen said...

Congrats! I found out yesterday but Chase didn't remember any details! :) I'm glad you had her and everything went well! And I love your house too! I really want to come see you sometime soon so I'll be calling you!

Jacee Coles said...

Patrice! That's so fun that you had a girl. I'm glad things are going well. Your house is beautiful. I know I keep saying this, but I'm going to visit you.

Crawling said...

Congrats Patty! I'm glad that you are both healthy, and everything went well. What a wonderful early Birthday/Christmas present!

Becky said...

Ohh, life is good, huh? What a happy time for you guys. I'm glad you posted pics - Raini and the house look great!

Christine said...

Finally! I thought you had fallen off the face of the planet. Congrats! I love little girls

Janessa Whatcott said...

Patrice congrats she is so beautiful and so are you!! Holy cow I am so happy for you!! Are you still up in Ogden? Your house is gorgeous! Miss you!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! You must be so happy!!

Whitney said...

Patrice! I am so happy for you and your adorable family! You guys are in such a great stage of life! I'm glad your doing well

Nicole said...

She is beautiful, congrats! And yes, the house is also beautiful, I'm jealous! Glad to hear that delivery went well.

KaRLie said...

Congratulations! She is perfect! I'm glad you and her are doing so well! Your house is beautiful!!!