Thursday, December 06, 2007
Harp this Sunday
Hey everyone! I just thought I would let you all know I am playing my harp in my parents ward this Sunday, the 9th. A bunch of you asked me to tell you when my recital was and I forgot to post it. So I thought I would tell you about this. My parents ward is at 11:00. The address is 9150 south 1300 east. It is the cream church by the Kinder Care and Western Gardens on 13th.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
We have my cousins homecoming on sunday or we would have for sure been there. Good luck though!
Bummer! I won't be able to make it either, maybe another time! Hope it goes well :)
You did a great job! And the new harp is beautiful.
Thanks Beck! It was great to see you!
Post a Comment