Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Another baby picture


I wanted to post this picture because its my favorite so far. This was taken the day Emily was born. Emily is officially 1 week old. When I was up with her this morning at 4:31 it was crazy to think that last week I was giving birth to her at 4:31. It has been a fun and tiring week! Now I know how all you moms feel.

10 comments:

Brooke said...

She's so adorable! Just wait till she starts smiling at you, it's unbelievable!

Becky said...

How sweet. She looks like her parents!

Patrice Pedersen said...

That is the cutest picture! She is a good looking baby!

Christine said...

Love the bow-girls are so fun!

Tyler and Emily said...

She is so cute!!

Karen said...

That is a way cute picture! I'm glad you posted it! I'm also glad you survived the first week of motherhood! :)

Anonymous said...

Kar she's gorgeous. She looks like an angel! I can't wait to see her again.

Jane and Stuart said...

She is beautiful! Congrats! I have not looked at this for a while so I did not even know the you had her.

Nicole said...

What a cutie!

Laura said...

She is adorable! It makes me so excited for my turn.