Yeah, I almost didn't want to get out of the car... It was nice to see a few faces, but overall it was pretty blah. High school just seems so insignificant at this point in life.
Hey be nice, remember my husband help plan it. Ok it was kind of lame. It was fun to see our friends and a couple people that I don't see very often like Janessa, but other than that it was kind of boring. You did not miss much.
Even though we've changed and we're all finding our own place in the world, we all know that when the tears fall or the smile spreads across our face, we'll come to each other because no matter where this crazy world takes us, nothing will ever change so much to the point where we're not all still friends.
5 comments:
IT WAS LAME!!!!
HA, that is pretty funny
Yeah, I almost didn't want to get out of the car... It was nice to see a few faces, but overall it was pretty blah. High school just seems so insignificant at this point in life.
Hey be nice, remember my husband help plan it. Ok it was kind of lame. It was fun to see our friends and a couple people that I don't see very often like Janessa, but other than that it was kind of boring. You did not miss much.
That's too bad! I was kind of bummed I missed it! oh well!
Post a Comment