Wow Nan...you might be a fierce competitor on my paint competition! I have to second the Good Luck to Emily and Ty! We will all miss you terribly...but will HOPEFULLY be able to come visit! :) Have fun
I'm going to miss you em! I'm so glad I at least got to see you for a minute this week!! I just love you and can't wait to hear all about your and ty's awesome adventures! (Oh.. And come meet me in italy is march!!)
Even though we've changed and we're all finding our own place in the world, we all know that when the tears fall or the smile spreads across our face, we'll come to each other because no matter where this crazy world takes us, nothing will ever change so much to the point where we're not all still friends.
6 comments:
Wow Nan...you might be a fierce competitor on my paint competition! I have to second the Good Luck to Emily and Ty! We will all miss you terribly...but will HOPEFULLY be able to come visit! :) Have fun
Emily I'm going to miss you! But I can't wait to hear all about London! I hope the move and all goes well!
Good Luck over there and keep up with the blog.
Yes, best wishes out there, and don't forget to keep posting! Travel safely. We love ya.
I'm going to miss you em! I'm so glad I at least got to see you for a minute this week!! I just love you and can't wait to hear all about your and ty's awesome adventures! (Oh.. And come meet me in italy is march!!)
Em Holy Cow!! I didn't even know that you were going!?! That is so crazy! Be safe, you guys will have a blast!
Post a Comment