I just wanted to say congrats to Nicole and Justin and new baby Molly! I cant wait to see her! And for anyone else who cares Ben and Andrea Luikart and their new baby Brady.
So... I just noticed a comment from Nicole on Christine's blog, Saturday at 7:36 p.m. And I guess she had her baby Sunday at 11:07 a.m. The labor and delivery must have gone pretty smoothly, wouldn't you think? At least much better than mine went!!
Even though we've changed and we're all finding our own place in the world, we all know that when the tears fall or the smile spreads across our face, we'll come to each other because no matter where this crazy world takes us, nothing will ever change so much to the point where we're not all still friends.
3 comments:
Yeah!! I am so glad for you! I hope that everything went well.
We're so happy for you and Justin, Nicole!! And Brooke, I care about Ben and Andrea's baby, so thanks for sharing!
So... I just noticed a comment from Nicole on Christine's blog, Saturday at 7:36 p.m. And I guess she had her baby Sunday at 11:07 a.m. The labor and delivery must have gone pretty smoothly, wouldn't you think? At least much better than mine went!!
Post a Comment