Friday, October 19, 2007

Monumental Moment

So I hope you guys aren't sick of me posting, but I had an interesting experience today! I was going to a wedding tonight with another couple tonight. (Jake is in Utah, so he couldn't come!) So I met Joe (the husband) at the mall so we could go pick up his wife from work. It was about 70 out and gorgeous and I was feeling great today! Hooray! But I had a lot of phone calls to make for my 3rd church calling that I just got! (want more info... check out my blog!) Anyway, so I was calling all the young women and the car was kind of warm, so I put the air directly on me. I started to feel a little sick, so I leaned my seat back a little in hope of feeling better. The traffic was awful, a LOT of stop and go and that motion was definitely NOT helping. I apologized to Joe because I wasn't feeling good.. then proceeded to tell him I was pregnant in hopes he would then kind of understand. At this point I'm not feeling good at all! Jake called and was talking to me and I was not really responsive and asked if I could call him back. He of course said sure. Joe, knowing I wasn't feeling well, said, "If you need it, we've got doggy bags for Cady." (their dog!) I immediately asked for one and TOTALLY THREW UP in his car! Talk about embarrassing! Luckily I had the doggy bag and after that I felt wonderful! But.... ugh! It was awful! Sorry if this is TMI!!!

4 comments:

Brooke said...

That's awesome! Oh and we're probably due around the same time my due date is April 24 I'm 12 weeks so sweet! Our kids will be the same age!

Becky said...

Ohhh, that's funny. Glad it made you feel better!!

Nicole said...

Oh no! I am so sorry! I had a fun moment in the dentist's office when I was 8 mos. prego and had to ask them to let me get up, walk around and get a drink because I was going to pass out any minute!! But yours wins by far!! :)

Janessa Whatcott said...

Hang in there! I was the same as you. I always had an empty cup in my car, just for that same reason! :{