Monday, October 15, 2007

Just thought I would share this cute photo with everyone. I ditched my friends during half time to go up and say hi to Karen and Bryce. Aren't we cute! Go Utes! (Karen I must say this is quite picturesque with the stadium to the left of us. Just US!)

5 comments:

Karen said...

It sure is cute! We must of had a GREAT photographer! :) I'm glad you came to say hi!

Crawling said...

Me too! I'm way happy I have a picture with you! Now we have to wait a whole three weeks to take another one! And just think, it might be snowing by then!

Jane and Stuart said...

Cami-
Sorry I did not come to the game. Stu told me you were not very happy. I am sorry, when I have the choice between shopping with my mom and Lafaunda or going to the football game, of course I am going to choose shopping. He He!

Jane

Becky said...

That really IS a great pic of you two! All the red makes it look awesome... And I mean that even though I prefer blue. ;)

Nicole said...

Cute pic!