I had to show you all a picture of my new Harp. I just love it. I started lessons again and I have a recital in November, and I am playing in a Harp ensemble with 8 other harpists in December. That is it I won't post any more pics for a while.
How impressive that you still are playing!! I used to spend so much time playing my violin, and now I only practice when I'm playing in church! I definitely want to come hear you play!
Even though we've changed and we're all finding our own place in the world, we all know that when the tears fall or the smile spreads across our face, we'll come to each other because no matter where this crazy world takes us, nothing will ever change so much to the point where we're not all still friends.
4 comments:
Beautiful, Jane! Will you email me the details on your recital and other thing in December? That is, if they are public and I can attend one of them.
That's great definatly let us know when recitals are
The harp is so pretty! In my next life I'd like to learn how to play a harp ;) I'd love to know when the recital is!!
How impressive that you still are playing!! I used to spend so much time playing my violin, and now I only practice when I'm playing in church! I definitely want to come hear you play!
Post a Comment