Becky I'm glad you shared that! It's really funny, but sad to think we'll all be in that boat fairly soon! :( I just hope I don't have SIX kids I have to take at the same time! :)
Even though we've changed and we're all finding our own place in the world, we all know that when the tears fall or the smile spreads across our face, we'll come to each other because no matter where this crazy world takes us, nothing will ever change so much to the point where we're not all still friends.
6 comments:
Becky I'm glad you shared that! It's really funny, but sad to think we'll all be in that boat fairly soon! :( I just hope I don't have SIX kids I have to take at the same time! :)
That was great! My sister always talks about her trips to the grocery store with her two kids and the nightmare that it is. I can't imagine six.
I only have one thing to say That is what Ryan is for!
Too funny!
That is hilarious!
That's hysterical! that made my day!
Post a Comment