Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Disneyland in October

Last week my mom, sister and her two girls and I decided to go to Disneyland. Just a last minute thing. It was so fun! We flew to Cali. on Wednesday, went to Disneyland Thursday, when shopping Friday and came back Saturday. It was a quick trip but nice to get away. Disneyland was all decorated for Halloween. We spent the day in Disneyland then that night we had tickets to go to California Adventure and go Trick-or-Treating. My niece Addie loved it. She was Snow White as you can see from all of the Pictures. I have never stood in so many lines to meet princesses, but Addie had to meet them. If any of you get the chance go to Disneyland in October you should definitely go.





Sorry the pictures are all crazy I am still trying to fugure out how to do this.

5 comments:

Becky said...

How fun!! I love Disneyland... Can't wait till the next time I go. :)

Karen said...

That sounds like a fun trip...even if it was short! It's always nice to get away sometimes!

Brooke said...

That's awesome I want to take Hallie to Disneyland so bad but she's too little. I'm glad you had a great time

Nicole said...

Last minute trips are so fun! I'm glad you got to take some time away!

Patrice Pedersen said...

I love spur of the moment things!! Looks like a blast! I don't think I've been since the good old choir days!