Thursday, October 18, 2007

BABY HAWKINS MAY 11th 2008

Hi Everyone,
I just wanted to let you all know that I'm pregnant! I'm almost 11 weeks along, but I wanted you all to hear from me instead of crazy rumors my mom started at church on Sunday! :) I'm super excited, and have been feeling pretty good for the most part. I've had a few tough weeks, but nothing to complain about! I am already showing, it's crazy! Anyway, YEAH!!!

11 comments:

Christine said...

Congratulations! How exciting. I am glad that you are feeling okay!

Karen said...

YAY! I'm excited for you two! I also love that you are showing already! So much for a long torso right?! :) I'm excited to find out what you'll be having!

Crawling said...

Um you realize you need to have your baby a day early so that it's born on my Birthday! Congrats my friend! Very exciting news!

Nanette said...

I am so excited for you!!!!!!! It was so fun to see you on Sunday!

Brooke said...

Thats awesome news I'm so excited for you both and I hope things continue to go well for you!

Becky said...

That is wonderful news, Whitney! I'm so happy for you.

liv said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
liv said...

i'm totally stoked that you are naming your kid olivia. that is so sweet of you whit. really. haha. congrats.

Nicole said...

Gotta love moms and the RS!!! Congrats, I'm excited for you and Jake!!

Tyler and Emily said...

Congratulations!! You are going to be such a great mom! And...no...you are not showing, you looked so great when I saw you, but you did have a new little glow in your face! I'm so excited for you!!

KaRLie said...

Thats so fun!! I'm sorry you have been a little sick! Good luck with everything!