Friday, December 01, 2006

Finally

Hi everyone. Well I have been trying to get on for the last two months but apparently i was using the wrong user name :). Well, as for me things are going well. I love being a mom, and I feel great. It is much better than being pregnant and throwing up every day for nine months. The second Claire was born I felt better. She is getting really big and is now 6 weeks old. She is pretty skinny with chubby cheeks, but is super long! No surprise there, considering her parents. She also has big hands and feet and she hasn't lost any of her hair. She is starting to smile and has a cute little dimple right above her lip. She is wonderful. I have been truly blesssed.

In other news, Seth and I are moving to Las Vegas on December 22nd. He is going to work for his dad who is the president of a home building company. After lots of considerations, we feel this is the best for us. If anyone is ever in Las Vegas let us know! Also, we are waiting to hear from schools for his MBA program. It is pretty amazing because he has been invited for an interview to all the schools he applied to. This is pretty cool considering most schools want an average of two years work experience. We don't know if we will get in, but after some work, we have a much better chance. We have applied to Duke, Virginia, Yale, Cornell and Harvard. He is going to Boston next week for an interview and we already found out about Cornell and he is on the waiting list. Pretty bummed about that, but nonetheless we are really blessed. Kath, if we do end up in Virginia (which is our number one choice), we will have to come see you! Anyway, that is about it for the Vances. Love you all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pretty exciting things happening in your life! I'm sad you're moving before I go home for Christmas so I won't be able to see Claire. I would be so happy to see you one of these days here in VA!!