Wednesday, December 13, 2006



Hey All!
Well... I finally figured out how to put up pictures. This was Jake's "initiation" to the family from my cutest neices Brooke and Anna. Welcome Jake! :)
I just want everyone that we MAY have found our future house. We are still working out the deal and the details, but we may put in an offer. It's pretty scary, I don't know if anyone else is a home owner, but the thought of having a mortgage is slightly nerve racking. I'm going to have be a "real adult."
Christine your moving to Vegas?! That's awesome, we have some friends that live in Henderson, and they LOVE it there. It gets a little warm, but they like it. Then off to VA or someplace cool. That's awesome, Congrats on the acceptances. Jake keeps telling me that when he is retired we are going to move to boston for a baseball season and get tickets to all the Red Sox games. He's a nut! But I'm totally jealous and that will be so awesome.
Nicole, aren't look busy.. .jewelry and layers? WoW! I've thought about becoming a rep for The Mod Bod, but I just haven't gotten around to doing it.
Anyway, everyone I just wanted to give you all the latest update, who knows! We could have a house under contract by the time we come to Utah for Christmas. Which is the 21st. I hope there is going to be some sort of get together that I can see everyone.

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Whit,
That's so exciting about a house! I would love to live in a house, but then I think that I also like being a renter! There's a chance I might be at the family ward on Christmas Eve so I would love to see you if that works out! Oh and I'm just doing Layers, I was a hostess for a jewelry party so I'm not selling their stuff...don't worry I'm not that crazy! That would be a little overboard! Good hearing from you!

Christine said...

That is so exciting Whit. I know what you mean about a mortgage. Every time I think about owning a home it kind of makes me sick to be in that much debt. We are moving to Henderson too! Everyone I have ever talked to that lives there absolutely loves it. It can get pretty hot, but his parents have a pool so that will be nice. Do you think you will stay in Colorado forever? That is one place that Seth and I could eventually see ourselves settling down, and I absolutely love Englewood. I am sad I will not be able to see you when you come, but I hope you have a fabulous Christmas.

Karen said...

Whit~ I'm also super excited for you! I woudn't worry about the homeowner thing! I think it sounds fun...not scary! But then I think of the added expenses and that's a little bit sad...but everything else about it sounds fun! I'm glad you figured out how to post pictures too! They were definitely good ones! :) Good luck with this house purchase though! I also think there should be some sort of gathering to celebrate Sara's arrival back to Utah. But I don't have a huge window of opportunity and who knows what other's schedules are like! But...maybe!
Anyways, Merry Christmas!
Love ya, Karen