Friday, December 29, 2006

Happy New Year


Hello! I hope everyone had a fabulous Christmas and that you all have a Happy New Year! We had a great Christmas. It was so fun to be with our families all weekend. Our big Christmas present this year was our house. We are so excited to be living there. It is so fun to be home owners. (Especially since we haven't made our first payment yet!) Tyler is going to start his fun project of finishing the basement this weekend. Sara, welcome home! When is your homecoming? I haven't heard. Nicole you need to call me on this one. Christine, we will all miss you, but that is very exciting for you. You always wanted to move away and now you are moving to the big city of sin! jk! Good luck to your cute little/long family. There isn't too much new with me other than moving into a house. The picture is kind of dark because we took it at night. I hope all is well with you. We need to figure out some get together. Love you all!

4 comments:

Meredith Rock said...

Wow Laura congratulations on your new house! It is so pretty, where is it? How is Tyler? I miss you. We need to get together sometime.

Christine said...

Laura,
So happy for you! Your house looks adorable. Wish I could see it. I miss you too. If you are ever in Vegas, you must come visit

Patrice Pedersen said...

Laura Lee,
You house is darling!! Congrats!! It looks so nice!! Where is it located? Anyway hope all is well...

Nicole said...

I love the house. We need to arrange for a sleep over!!