Dear Friends,
Can you believe I'm finally posting?! I've been reading the updates on this blog for quite some time, but I've never actually registered until now... Sorry, Karen! :) I hope you are all doing well. I think it's great to keep in touch. Hopefully the activity on the blog will continue to increase.
If you haven't already heard, I'm pregnant! Adam and I are expecting our first baby on May 12th. We just found out Monday that it's a BOY. We're soo excited!! I'm five months along, and my belly pops out like crazy. It's a lot of fun and really special.
I think it's a great idea to have a get-together over Christmas break. It will probably be hard to coordinate schedules, but we should still make the effort. I'd love to help out! Maybe we could choose to have an open house style party on the 27th, 28th, or 29th. One of those dates should catch most of the people who'll be in town, plus we'll get to celebrate Sara's homecoming. And everyone could just bring a treat or snack. The main issue will be finding a place to hold the get-together... Any ideas? Well, I hope we can get a few people to organize something! It sounds like a bunch of people would show; everyone keeps mentioning their hope for a big friends gathering. Let's work on it and see.
I am so excited for Christmas!! Be safe traveling and I hope to see all of you soon.
Love Becky
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Good idea Beck! We will be in WY for Christmas and a few days after, but I may be back on Thursday, so it would work for me then or Friday. I would offer to use my parent's home, but things will be crazy with my sister and sister-in-law both due any day! I'm glad you posted! It's a really fun thing to do I think!
Becky,
Congrats! I am so happy for you. Motherhood is an amazing thing. I bet Adam is excited to have a little boy to play sports with. So fun
Well...I totally agree on the get together, but I'm going to San Diego from Thursday to Saturday. We need to be home Saturday night by 7 though so Bryce can go to work. So I could come if it were on Saturday night...but I don't want it planned around me. But we do need to think of a place to have it. HMM...too bad none of us own like nice big party houses (yet...since we'll all be filthy rich right?!) :) anyways...I'll have to think a little and maybe ask my mom if we could have it there on Saturday night. I'm not so sure she'll comply because we are having our big New Years Party on Sunday night and that's a lot to have 2 big parties right in a row. But I'll be thinking! Hopefully everyone else will too! Oh...and I already told Becky this...but I'm super excited for you! Well...this is super long so I best be going! Happy Christmas!
Post a Comment