Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Layers Sale

Layers clothing is having a sale starting tomorrow, Thurs. Dec. 14-Sat. Dec. 16th and I thought I would let everyone know. They are having 25% off all their fall line, which is everything on their website: www.layersclothing.com. They are also having free shipping this month, so if you are interested in buying any shirts, right now is a great time!

You are welcome to order online or you can call me and I can order for you. It is probably simplest to order online because you can just enter in all of your shipping and billing information, but if you would rather have me do it, I am happy to! If you do order online, I'd love for you to give me credit! There is a place on the page where you review your billing, shipping, and credit card info, and at the bottom of the page it says "Referring Stylist, if any". Just enter Nicole Pendleton in that box. They have some really cute stuff right now with almost everything in long sleeves. If you have any questions, let me know! Oh and also they are doing this sale at their warehouse which is in Murray at about 4500 South where they also have what's left of their spring line, which is up to 75% off I believe. I can forward the email on to anyone who may be interested.

Besides that I don't have much else to say! Things are going well for Justin and I. We are going on a cruise Dec. 30th-Jan. 6th to the Mexican Riviera with Justin's family and we are so excited to go! I will have to post some pictures here if there are any decent ones when we get back!

I hope all of you are well and happy and enjoying the Christmas season!
Love, Nicole

No comments: