Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Finally

Well, it took me forever, and I finally did it!!! Karen, thanks for all your help...and thanks for setting this up it is awesome! So Merry Christmas! I hope everyone had a great day yesterday. Clint and I had fun just hanging out with my family and watching Bode play in the wrapping paper. We spent the day at my parents house and just played games with my brothers and their wives. It was a blast. Things are good these days, I just get to stay home with my little boy and lets be honest, he is a blast. It is such a blessing that I get to stay home with him and see his every move! Clint is still working way hard and going to school. He has about one year left, which is awesome. He just got a different job and he is now a machining engineer. It's pretty cool, but he has been working a ton. So it will be nice this Christmas break to spend time together. Well, on our spare time we are working on finishing our basement, and I really don't know if I was made to frame and put up sheetrock, but we will see how it goes.
Anyway, I think that a Christmas party would be a blast, and let me know if I can help with anything or what! Hope all is well, Patrice

2 comments:

Karen said...

Patti~

Happy Birthday on Saturday! Sorry I'm a little bit late! I was going to call you, but we had soooo much to do that day and I forgot to take my phone. But I hope you had a fabulous birthday...and of course a very Merry Christmas! I'm glad you finally took the time to post something! I'm glad that everything is great in your life! I think I need to see pictures of Bode again. I'm sure he's huge now and it's been forever since I've seen him! :)
Well...love you!
Karen

Becky said...

Glad to hear your Christmas went well! Good luck on the adventure of finishing your basement. :) It doesn't sound like a get-together will be happening, but maybe you and I can get together instead! I'd love to see Bode as well. Love ya, babe.