Hey everyone I have a recipe to share finally! This was one that a girl made for me after I had the baby so it is either really good or I just thought it was because I was tired and didn't have to make it myself.
Tater tot bake
1 bag tater tots (divided)
1 lb hamburger (or however much you like)
1 onion diced
1 can evaporated milk
1 can cream of mushroom soup
oodles of cheese
brown hamburger with onion
mix milk and cream of mushroom
add hamburger to the mix
put one layer of tots on bottom of pan
pour hamburger and soupy stuff over the tots
put the rest of the tots on top
Bake at 350* for 40 mins in the last 10 min add as much cheese as you want
Oh and I think that it would be good with added veggies too just play around.
Monday, September 18, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I tried this recipe last night and thought it was way good and way easy. I've had another tater tot casserole and didn't like it much...but this one gets a thumbs up from me! Thanks Kati
I tried this recipe last night and it was super easy and way good! I would definitely recommend it. I've tried one tater tot casserole and it wasn't good at all...but this one I like! Thanks Kati! :)
I tried this recipe last night and it was super easy and way good! I would definitely recommend it. I've tried one tater tot casserole and it wasn't good at all...but this one I like! Thanks Kati! :)
Post a Comment