Friday, September 15, 2006

Finally!!!

I just wanted to express my joy that WE SOLD OUR TRUCK!! We have been trying to sell it since what, March or April I think? Anyway, it has felt like forever that we have been trying and nothing had happened. Yesterday we sold it to a cute little family (they have two little boys-5 and four months) so we felt very good about it.

I also had to post because I don't like getting onto the blog site and seeing the picture that Karen posted!! Ha ha! Go Cougars :)

2 comments:

Karen said...

I've been waiting for someone to post a BYU picture...but I still haven't seen anything! And I have to say sorry to BYU this weekend. You were so close to beating BC!!! Too bad! (And I am being sincere.) And I also have to say sorry to USU. Utah pounced them. Bryce and I really were just sad for them while we were watching.

Whitney said...

Man, Utah didn't just beat USU.... it was basically a bloody mess! HAHA, I guess I shouldn't feel too bad since utah State is terrible at football!