Sunday, September 24, 2006
Sick of work...
I just want to say hi because I miss everyone at home now! I just worked in Washington DC for 3 weeks and then my company shipped me off to Palo Alto, CA to work here for 6 weeks. It has been good to see friends from last summer and the weather is amazing, but I am working 60-70 hrs/wk. I'm going crazy and I've decided that I'm definitely not a workaholic type (and I envy those of you who are not working full-time). So all of you that are thinking you're sick of working so much just be glad it's hopefully not overtaking your life! I'll be really glad in 3 weeks when life is back to normal. So, other than that, life is good. I'm flying home to Utah this weekend for a visit and I can't wait. Yay!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Kath, I am so sorry! But at least it's almost birthday time for us!! Yay! So I hope you have a fabulous weekend being home for your birthday!! Hopefully your hours will lessen up very soon! Love, Nicole
Post a Comment