
Okay...so maybe I should explain how this all works huh?! I didn't really think about that, but I would agree that it's a bit confusing. I wish there was a link on our website that said "Create a Post". That would be fabulous! But, in order to create a post you have to log in to the main website at www.blogger.com. There should be a link at the top where you enter your user name and password then you will come to a page where you can create a new blog or you can click on this "Friend's Updates" blog and it will take you to our friends blog. To create a post click on the Posting tab and on the Create tab. Then you can type away. To add a picutre there is a tool bar at the top that says Font, bold, italic, etc. There is a little picture after the ABC check and that is how you post a picture. Click on that and then browse your documents to add a picture. That should work. Once you are done you just click on Publish Post and your post is now on the website. Hopefully my instructions are clear! If you are still confused totally email me because I would love to be reading about everyone's lives! :) I hope everyone is doing fabulous! Love you all, Karen
Ohh...I know the BYU/Utah game is quite awhile away...but I still get a crack out of this picture when I see it! I really don't have hard feelings for BYU...but since I went to the U I have to cheer for them all the time! :)
1 comment:
Go BYU!!
Ha ha. I hope you're great!
Post a Comment