Friday, September 08, 2006

Wow!

Hey everyone! Let me first start off by saying that I thought I was pretty good with computers until Karen started this blog thing. Ha ha! Needless to say it's taken me a good while to figure out how to post on this thing! Haha, that's pretty funny if you think about it.
Anyway, it sounds like everyone is doing great. Christine is having a baby, Kati had a baby, Kathryn is a world traveler and living in DC. This is great. I am living in Denver, and I am really starting to love it here. For those of you who have never been here, it's nothing like you would expect it to be. I thought it was going to be a lot like salt lake, you know a Mountain city. But... it's not! People think that we are so close to the mountains here, but in reality we're like a hour from the foothills and two to the closest ski resort. The weather is different too, it rains about every afternoon.
/Users/whitneyhawkins/Pictures/iPhoto Library/Modified/2006/Roll 29/CIMG0743.JPG /Users/whitneyhawkins/Pictures/iPhoto Library/Originals/2006/Roll 29/CIMG0704.JPGI finally graduated from Utah State, it was great! I finished my last semester online, which I don't recommend, but hey... I did it! But now I am working in an Oral Surgeon's office which has NOTHING to do with journalism or broadcasting in the slightest, but it helps pay the bills.
I feel like I should be sharing stories about cool trips we've been on, but well... We haven't been on any. We may go to Italy next year to visit our two friends that just moved there, but that's really the only thing on the agenda! Well I love you all, have a splendid day!
Whit

No comments: