Thursday, September 28, 2006

Hello all! Happy late Birthday to Nicole and Kathryn! Congrats on getting old. Just kidding. I just got back from a road trip to San Diego, for the Utah Sand Diego St. game. It was such a fun weekend. If you want to see something funny go to www.alumni.utah.edu/muss/
Whit, i hope the house thing goes okay. That is very exciting!
Love you all! Have a great conference weekend.
Cami

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Thanks Cami! I'm glad you got to go the game that sounds like a fun little trip!! HOpe all is going well for you! Love, Nicole

Nicole said...

I just went and checked out the website you posted! Nice! Front and center! It looks like lots o fun!!

Karen said...

Cami I love it! Bryce actually asked me how many times we will see you on the big screen at the games a couple of weeks ago! :) Ha...you are awesome!