Monday, September 18, 2006

Drew is oh so big!!

Guys I have some good news Drew rolled over he is growing so fast!!! He actually rolled over a couple of weeks ago but well this is the first chance I have had to sit down at the computer. I can't believe how quick time flies!!! That is about all the excitment in my life right now, drew all the time. I love it! I am actually helping my sister at work this week so I guess I better go start class. Yahoo!
I hope everyone is great!

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Exciting news!! That is so fun. Tell me when you have a phone. I would love to chat with you! love, Nicole

Karen said...

Kati...I love it! That definitely is exciting news! I feel like I haven't seen you for awhile and it's only been like a month. But yay for babies getting big...but sad at the same time! I think mom's always want a baby to cuddle! :)

Anonymous said...

Drew is so cute! I am happy to hear he is getting all big and that you're loving being a mom. You need to post a picture of him!