Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Wisconsin


I just got back from Oshkosh, Wisconsin yesterday at 2 am. (Yes, there really is a place called Oshkosh, and it really is where Oshkosh B'Gosh was started)
I was there for a week for work. We were at Air Venture, the biggest air show in the world. We marketed the UVSC Aviation program in a booth along with like 500 other vendors. There were 4 airplane hangars full of booths. The rest of the airport grounds were full of tents with other vendors. All of the grass was covered with private airplanes where die hard pilots were camped out in tents for the week. I've never seen anything like it. It looked like a parking lot but of airplanes. There was an amazing air show every day! It was amazing!
I've never been away from Kris for that long, so I was so excited to come home yesterday. We've been married a year this Friday. Can you believe it?
My parents got our 5 year reunion post card in the mail today. It's crazy we've been graduated for that long. I'm glad we've got the blog to help us keep in touch. Hopefully I'll see you all on September 8th, if not before. Chao! -Jacee

5 comments:

Karen said...

That sounds pretty neat! I'm sure Kris was excited to have you home after a week without you too! :) Crazy how hard it is to be away from your spouse isn't it?! I'm glad you get to travel and have fun right now!

Christine said...

One year? I cannot believe it! What do you do for work? Do you work in the aviation department? My brother-in-law went to school at UVSC to become a pilot and said that they have a great program

Becky said...

Wow, Jace! What a cool experience. And it's hard to believe you've hit the one year mark...

Patrice Pedersen said...

Jacee that sounds fun!!! I bet you were so excited to see Kris!! Also, have you finished your summer school yet?

Janessa Whatcott said...

Jacee that looks like so much fun. I will see you on the 8th!!