Tuesday, July 03, 2007
More Fun News
Well, the fun news is that I am pregnant! We are so excited. The baby will be due in February. It doesn't really feel real yet. I can't wait for my first appointment to hear the baby's heart beat. Tyler is currently looking around for other plumbing companies to see if we can get benefits. That way, I can hopefully stay home with the baby. Anyway, I hope everyone is doing well. C-ya!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
AAAHHH!! I'm so excited for you guys! I love my baby, and I can't wait for you to feel so much love for your baby, too. It's the greatest things ever.
Holy cow all of you moms and moms-to-be!! Would you all slow down? I'm just getting the marriage part checked off the list. :) Just kidding, i'm thrilled for all of you! Congrats to the latest expecting moms.
Welcome to the prego ladies club! Although not always fun, I hear the end is pretty darn good!
Congrats! I hope your not sick yet!! If you are once you get past that part it gets better!! It wil be fun to all have babies at the same time!
That's so cool that almost all of your family could make it to the blessing! I bet it's nice to have them all close again. When are you guys moving?
Oops! I commented on the wrong one!
CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!that is aweomse! We love babies
Congrats! I'm so excited for you both!
Congratulations Laura! I was just talking to Karlie yesterday and we were commenting on how nice it is that you guys live in a house already. You're set for this family thing.
Post a Comment