Hallie with her studly 2nd cousin, looking at the HUGE python!
Blake on daddy's shoulders. His favorite animal was an elephant, I think, I have to guess cuz he only grunts and points for what he wants.
Measuring up to our ancestors! I don't know the little one is kind of hairy!
Well, we have finally moved into our home! It has been so nice for the kids to have some room to run. Not too much to report, excpt after our trip to St. George Blake decided to get the croup. If that wasn't bad enough he thought he'd share it with the family. I guess Hallie took one too many toys from him so she got pneumonia. It was crazy! That's all over now and life is great!
Anyway, I'm glad to hear of new families, and babies on the way! Congrats to everyone!
4 comments:
oh my goodness, I freak out if Claire has a stuffy nose, I don't know how you handled that. Your kids are adorable
Those pictures are absolutely darling! Glad you enjoyed the animals. :) I love your beautiful new home.
your kids are so dang cute! Adam and I went to the zoo a little while ago too!
Your guys are the cutest little fam! Sorry about all the sickness...I'm glad you made it through!
Post a Comment