Friday, July 20, 2007
It's a....?
Well if you haven't guessed by now were having a girl! We were both so excited because that's what we both wanted! It was nice to finally have everything confirmed. She is growing well and she is totally healthy! We will have another check up in about 4 months so we can see her progress again. It was so cute when we had the ultra sound it looked like she was waving to us. It was so cute! We are naming her Emily Kate Wilson. She is still on schedule for December 9th which is a relief to me..only 5 more months YEA!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
congrats! I am so happy for you. Girls are so much fun!
YEAH!! I'm so glad, especially since that's what you were hoping for! And what a cute name.
Congrats! That is great news!! I like the name, very cute!
Congrats Kar!!!! That is awesome! You name is darling! It has a ring to it! Hope you are feeling okay!
Post a Comment