
Hi Guys!!! It is so great to hear about you and your cute families. Christine told me about the blog and I wanted to be apart of it. Nick and I are back from Florida and are living in Draper until we can move back into our home in Herriman. We leased it out when we moved and I am dieing to get back 'home' and finally be settled. We have a ten month old son, Drew, who is so much fun. Everyday I am just amazed that I am a mom and able to raise him. Nick is working and starting his own business with his brother. I am still doing photography on the side which is nice because I can get some me time when I do it. Here is Drew at 7 months and then all of us at a family trip in Zions. Other than that, things are pretty mellow. I would love to have a play date if any one is interested. I think that it is so much more fun for the kids to play with other kids, and it helps the moms to. Hope that everyone is doing good!! Janessa
8 comments:
yay, I am so glad that you were able to figure it out and be a part of it!
I've been checking every day to see when you would post! Drew is quite the handsome little boy! I can't believe you have a baby...it's been too long! I'm glad everything is great and that you are home again!
Good to hear from you! And your little boy is adorable!
Wow, it's great to hear about you. Your little boy is so cute! If you arrange a play group, count me in.
I didn't even know you had a baby, my boy's 14 months but they would still have fun. Glad you're posting!
Drew is adorable! It's so great to hear from you! Keep posting!!
Hey girl! Holy cow drew is huge...and so dang cute!! Last time I saw you, you were barely showing! Time flies!! Great to hear from you!
WOW!! Janessa, I can't believe Drew is already 10 months old. Last time I saw you (at Crestwood park!) You were still pregnant. That doesn't seem like that long ago.. apparently it was! I'm glad to see your doing well!
Post a Comment