Thursday, July 26, 2007

what's new


Hi everyone, it's great to see all those cute families as always! The only new family member we have here is a kitty named Abby. We got her at Salt Lake County animal services. She was so skinny but now she's plumped up to a healthy weight. She is the sweetest little girl and always cuddles and gives kisses.

So we are all settled in our first home. I don't have any pictures of it yet though. It's a three-bedroom, one and a half bath. It's really cute, we think, and we love being here so far. Just so everyone knows for invitations, etc., our new address is:

6615 S 700 W
Murray, UT 84123

So what else is new? Well, Adam is looking for a new job, so if anyone has connections to a job in project management or process development, let me know. I've just been working mostly on editing and transcribing, and a little bit of interviewing on the side still. I'm editing two books right now, one is an autobiography for an actress and one is an LDS novel. I'm also transcribing interviews of these two Sherpas that live in Salt Lake, and the University Press is going to make a book out of it. Also, my boss and I are moving our office up to a really pretty little place in Fort Douglas. So that's it for me. Hope everybody is doing great! Love you all!

3 comments:

Brooke said...

Glad things are going great for you guys! Your kitten's adorable!

Becky said...

Wow, Meredith! The editing and transcribing sounds cool. Glad you're enjoying your new kitten and new home.

Nicole said...

Fun having a kitty around! And very exciting about the new place! Well at my work I have done plenty of transcribing and well, it's not the most fun thing to do, but it certainly keeps you busy!! The job does sound really neat though!