COME ONE, COME ALL!
A week from Thursday, July 26th, I will be hosting a "tee party" for Layers Clothing. As you know, Nicole is a Layers rep; she will be bringing items to show from the Spring Line -- darling swimsuits, dresses, and shirts -- which are currently 10-40% off! Check out the selection at www.layersclothing.com.
Here's the other good news:
I am a Mary Kay distributor and will be selling everything I've got in stock at the same party for 50% off! That's a steal for these quality skin care and makeup products. Browse www.marykay.com for a complete guide. A great gift idea, too!
I don't care if you can't make it or don't want to or if you come and don't buy a thing! Just feel free to join us for a girly get-together. You are welcome to bring friends, and there will be treats.
WHEN:
Thursday, July 26th
6:30-8:30 p.m.
WHERE:
In our new basement apartment;
Check your email for location details.
Hope to see you there!!
(Call or email me if you have any comments or questions.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Small clarification!! Layers has NEW SUMMER stuff in addition to their spring line...so there are new things that weren't around a couple of months ago! If you go to the website and view the pics on the home page, you will see all of the new stuff! Hope to see you next Thursday!!
OH! Thanks, Nicole. :)
Post a Comment